[MOL] Brother's update-good news [02668] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Brother's update-good news

Hi all
i love coming on with great news about my brother Bill, after being so
discouraged 4 mo.s ago when he was first diagnosed with nsclc. He has finished
his 6th and final rounds of chemo today! He made it and is doing so well. The
chemo, plus all the good will and prayers surrounding him, has really kicked
his cancer cells aside--now for some good times and back to the golf course
for him!!  I really don't know the exact status of his cancer, but he is doing
so much better than we all thought possible---we are thrilled.
Thanks for the support during the dark hours.
Sheila Sims