[MOL] Fwd: Prayer Request [02667] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Prayer Request

In a message dated 10/30/98 6:40:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, revdrmr@juno.com
writes:

<< Date: Tuesday, October 13, 1998 12:15 PM

 I am writing to you now to ask for your help.  I do not really know how
 to start a prayer chain, but we need a miracle.  Amanda Bundy is a
 6-year-old
 girl in Greensburg Pennsylvania, the daughter of some very close
 friends of ours.  A few weeks ago her mother was giving her a hug and
 felt a
 lump on Amanda's back.  An X-ray showed it to be some sort of growth, and
 later tests discovered that is a massive malignant tumor that has spread
 all parts of her chest and abdomen.  There are no organs that are
 untouched
 and she has more tumor in her body than she has organs.
 As I write this, she is hospitalized after a biopsy of the tumor, and
 her parents are waiting for the results of a bone marrow test.  If  her
 bone marrow is clean, then they have a chance to save her with
 chemotherapy.
 >  If they find cancerous cells in her bone marrow, then the only hope to
 save her life is a miracle.  She is in no pain yet and appears to be a
 perfectly healthy, beautiful little red-haired girl.
 >  >She doesn't even know she is sick yet and can't understand why she
 has
 to go to the doctor so often if she's not sick.
 >  >I am asking for your prayers on her behalf.  Please pray for her
 healing and for strength and comfort for her family.  She is only six
 years
 old.
 >  >  Think of a six year old in your life and imagine that life being
 cut
 short.
 You can only imagine a fraction of the pain and fear her parents are
 facing.  They need a miracle of God's healing so that they can watch
 their precious firstborn grow up.
 >  >Normally I hate email chain letters but now I am asking you to send
 this letter, or  copies of it, to everybody you can think of that will
 pray
 for Amanda.  Please also take her name to your church and church groups
 and
 ask others to pray for her healing.  Many thanks and may God bless each
 one
 of you who cares enough to pray for a little girl's life.

   >Michele Stefanowicz
 >  >
 PS - If you would like to be kept informed on Amanda's condition via
 e-mail, send your e-mail address to me at <stefounlink.net> and I will
 keep you posted.   I am asking that each and everyone of you please
 forward
 this on to everyone that you know.  Just think if this was your little
 child
 going thru this right now.  We all know that God can heal this little
 angel if  it is his will.   Please take time to do this right now.
 >  >
 >  >Thank you,
 >  >
 >  > Mary A. Daniel ------ >>
My Cousin Minister sent this to me, thank you for all your prayers,
Love and prayers to you and yours too,
Nanc