Re: [MOL] Greg [02664] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg

I was sorry to hear you are sick, my Philadelphia pal.  Know that my
prayers walk beside you and my strength with-in you, grab hold of it and
use it until I need it again.  Hang tough buddy, I know it's rough, life
ain't fair; but don't get mad, get even and prove that ugly beast with the
big "C" wrong, they can't have you.  Your friend, lillian