Re: [MOL] canadians/Jeanne [02659] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] canadians/Jeanne

We used to say someone's hair looked like a rats nest !  Dearie, pls.
practice I'm sitting by the seashore
with seashells galore.  I know, I forget how that one goes, 50 slashes with
a wet noodle for me!  love ya, lillian