[MOL] (no subject) [02656] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom

1.  I can please only one person per day.  Today is not your day.
Tomorrow, isn't looking good either.

2.  I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
make as they go flying by.

3.  Am I getting smart with you?  How would you know?

4.  I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

5.  Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

6.  There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved
through a suitable application of high explosives.

7.  Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without
it.

8.  Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
statue.

9.  Needing someone is like needing a parachute.  If he isn't there
the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him
again.

10. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

11. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I
thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"

12. My Reality Check bounced.

13. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape
key.

14. I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier.

15. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut
butter.

16. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, like, you are
crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

17. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

And

Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience.