[MOL] Re: Hodgkins Lymphoma [02655] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Hodgkins Lymphoma

I am presently 3.5 yrs. in remission from stage 3B, NS, HD.  I was treated
with MOPP/ABV hybrid chemotherapy.  My counts , especially WBC, have never
returned to normal.  In fact my WBC just took a 1,000 point drop.  It is only
3,000.

I am in search of anyone who has experienced the same dx as well as treatment.
I am curious as to whether this is common with the MOPP/ABV regimen.

Thanks..
Yippee974