Re: [MOL] More prayers please [02647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] More prayers please

mam and wayne,

that little girl and her family will for sure be in all of my oprayers.  i'll
have my church pray for yher also on sunday.  whats her first name?

here's something my dad told us once, dont' know hweere it originated from..

" in the eyes of a child you will see.....the world as it should be"

isnt it true...

 take care, greg