Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how doe [02642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how does one...

Dear Larry,
I got your wonderful message and have saved it so I can reread it over and
over.  Everyone on Mol gets your messages unless you e-mail them on their
privet e-mail.  We are so happy to have someone as lovely as yourself join us.
Love,
Judy