Re: [MOL] Hey Mam! [02633] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey Mam!

All I can say Mam is that you are a real pip!  You have been such an
energy force on this web.  I have the deepest respect for you...to deal
with all that is in front of you with such humor and love speaks
mountains about the depth of your character and strength.  I always knew
that you Aussies were a tough lot!

God Bless.
John