[MOL] Restroom Walls speak the truth [02632] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Restroom Walls speak the truth

     1. The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open. -
     Women's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL

     2. Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. =
-Men's
     restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL

     3. Beauty is only a light switch away.

     -Perkins Library, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.

     4. I've decided that to raise my grades I must lower my standards. -
     Houghton Library, Harvard University.  Cambridge, Massachusetts.

     5. Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you?" -
     Rest stop off Route 81.  West Virginia.

     6. God made pot.  Man made beer.  Whom do you trust? -The Irish =
Times,
     Washington, DC

     7. Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. -The Bayou,

     Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

     8.   No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired =
of

     putting u p with her shit.
     -Men's Room, Linda's Bar and Grill.  Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

     9.  At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry. -Bentley's House of
     Coffee and Tea, Tucson, Arizona.

     10.  It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere. -
     Written in the dust on the back of a bus.  Wickenburg, Arizona.

     11.  Make love, not war.-Hell, do both, get married! -Women's
     restroom, The Filling Station.  Bozeman, Montana.

     12.  God is dead. -Nietzsche;   Nietzsche is dead. -God -The Tombs

     Restaurant.  Washington, DC

     13.  If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. -
     Revolution Books.  New York, New York.

     14.  A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tyres or testicles, you're
     going to have trouble with it.
     -Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort.  Dallas, Texas.