Re: [MOL] closets [02630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] closets

All this talk of pantries and wardrobes and built-ins is like a trip
through the past. I remember my grandmother using such terms but I
haven't heard them used for years. Couch and davenport gave way to
sofa a long time ago.

Now I ask you, do you eat dinner at noon or at night. How about
supper, and, ofcourse, lunch. I grew up eating breakfast, dinner and
supper. But I now skip breakfast and eat lunch and dinner.
Liz

---Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net> wrote:

> A PLACE TO HIDE WHEN THE BOGGIE MAN COMES ! lillian   Gosh, no
wonder I
> failed my neurology test, I don't come up with the same answers as
the rest
> of the world.....should I worry?
>
> ----------
> > From: W & M Rose <FEARME@bigpond.com>
> > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > Subject: Re: [MOL] closets
> > Date: Friday, October 30, 1998 8:31 AM
> >
> > Closets in the wall are built in wardrobes! (built ins) We also have
> > pantries. Can be walk in ones, or just tall cupboards with lots of
> shelves
> > to store food. We also have freestanding wardrobes available, but
most
> > houses these days come with builtins.
> > Love Mam & Wayne

Forum