Re: [MOL] high white blood count [02621] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] high white blood count

Dear Elizabeth,
So sorry to hear your news. I have found a web site that may be of some use
for you. It explains all about the disease in great detail and will give
you some insight into what the medical terms are and what you can do about
it. Unfortunately it does not always support alternative or complimentary
treatment. Please keep this in mind.
www.canceranswers.com
www.remedies.net/
www.mannatech-inc.com/
I hope these sites will provide you with some answers. Please stay in
touch.
Sincerely
Caroline
Canada