Re: [MOL] Leiomyo Carcinoma [02620] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Leiomyo Carcinoma

Dear Dominic,
I've read your note and while surfing the net I came across a good site for
excellent information on all types of cancers. The site is
www.canceranswers.com.
Unfortunately they charge a small fee for the documents but I think it
would be worth your while. They have an example on leukaemia that will give
you some insight into what the papers are about. Alternative or
complimentary sites to explore are
www.remedies.net/
www.mannatech-inc.com/
Sincerely