[MOL] Dee Here [02598] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee Here

Hi PJ,

It's already 11:30 and I am still in my pj's (no
pun intended). When I get on this c/p
I lose track of time. Do you find that fighting
this disease takes up most of your waking
time? I don't mind, but sometimes I don't know
which end is up!!!

How are you this morning, thank you for your
prayer. I will say it for my dad. You
are a sweetie!

How is your son today? Feeling better I hope. How
are you doing?

Have you talked to your mom? Tell her that I hope
that she is feeling better. :)

I will write more tonight unless we do something
interesting for a change - Ho Hum!
Such is life in a small town!!!!

Later,
Love,