RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents [02595] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents

Title: RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents

Gail:  My parents called it a davenport, too.  I call it a sofa -- don't know why.  My husband calls it a couch.  I think I know what a clam fritter is, but not sure.  It sounds good, though.  My mother-in-law calls her purse her pocketbook.  How did you end up all the way out here?!!  I've been to New York, but never to Boston.  I loved New York -- it was so exciting.  I almost broke my neck walking around looking up at the tall buildings all the time.  I'm sure no one knew I was a tourist!  -- Kathy in Boise