RE: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02587] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Title: RE: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Dear:  That is so sad, but I do understand how your mother feels!  Initially, I had some of those same feelings, but they went away, thank God.  Feeling that way was just awful.  I feel so good now that I can't tell you how glad I am that I didn't give up!  You're right -- life is full of joy, too.  I wish I could put my arms around both of your parents -- that dull ache -- the paralyzing fear -- the deep depression -- it's all dreadful.  The doctor is NOT God -- you're right!  My doctor wasn't God, either.  She couldn't have have helped me if I hadn't trusted her and if I hadn't really wanted to get better.  I know you won't let them give up.  You sound very strong. -- Hugs and Prayers -- Kathy