Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Good Morning Cathy,

Just thinking about you and I feel so bad for your
family. You are right, timing is
so important, I am sure that your dad's fighting
spirit will come back in a couple of
days. He is probably just so sick of all of the
treatments and feeling like crap. Please
tell you mom that we are all praying for your dad
and we feel her pain!!!! Only people
going through this can relate - really!!!

Please take some time for yourself, also. Your mom
and dad will need your strength
so take a day for yourself.

Love,
Dee