RE: [MOL] "thoughts for today" [02584] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] "thoughts for today"

Title: RE: [MOL] "thoughts for today"

Good morning, Jo:  You certainly have some good points there!  I feel much better telling someone else how great they are than telling them how great I think I am!  Plus, I don't really think that.  When I get an atta-girl from someone else, I feel wonderful, though.  We need to be reminded to give credit where it's due every day, and that the old saying "What goes around comes around," is right on point!  -- Kathy in Boise