[MOL] Carla: Back in Ohio again!! [02579] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carla: Back in Ohio again!!

Good Morning my Dear Carla!

It is wonderful to have you back.  YES!  I would love to see the
pictures...even the XXX rated ones ;+)

Love you and I thank God that you had a wonderful time on your "Retreat"
with Lil and Barbara.

John