[MOL] More prayers please [02574] Medicine On Line

[MOL] More prayers please

Dear all,
There is a little girl here in Aus. in need of a few extra prayers. She is
12yrs old, and has medulloblastoma. (brain cancer). The child has had
surgery, but they were not able to get at the tumour itself. They have put
a shunt in, and are talking about trying chemo. Her parents are trying to
make the decision (with her) as to whether it is worth trying, or whether
to go for quality, rather than quantity of life. They are still
researching, but from what I gather, she is very ill. Please pray that they
come to the right decision for them, and whatever happens, that it does so
gently.
Thanks guys,
Mam and Wayne
PS. These people are friends of Peter (wayne's dad), so I will send any