Re: [MOL] closets [02571] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] closets

Closets in the wall are built in wardrobes! (built ins) We also have
pantries. Can be walk in ones, or just tall cupboards with lots of shelves
to store food. We also have freestanding wardrobes available, but most
houses these days come with builtins.
Love Mam & Wayne

----------
> From: Christine White <christine.white@sympatico.ca>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] closets
> Date: Friday, 30 October 1998 15:31
>
> I have closets (to keep clothes in). Wardrobes are tall freestanding
pieces
> of furniture to put clothes in. How about a pantry?
> Christine
>
> At 07:21 AM 29/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Don't any of you have just plain closets?
> >Liz
> >
> >>We have wardrobes (robes) in the bedrooms and cupboards in the kitchen,
and
> >>anywhere else (laundry, etc.) At school or sporting facilities or
> >>workplaces, we have lockers! I love all these differences! hehehe
> >>Mam

> >>more
Wilma
> >>was