Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how doe [02568] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how does one acess this MOL?

LarryBaran wrote:

> I just joined this group but do not understand how one gets messages.
> Does everyone get this message and decide if one wants to reply???

Yep! everyone gets it, and everyone online has access to it. It will
also go into the Mol archives, which are open to anyone who goes to that
page. If you didn't get your message it may be that since you are new,
they haven't got you on yet. All the best, Joicy