Re: [MOL] RELAPSED HODGKINS DISEASE [02567] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RELAPSED HODGKINS DISEASE

Dear Ashleigh's Mom,
I know this is a discouraging time for you and your daughter, but please
do not give up hope. The only one who knows when our time is up is the
good Lord himself, and he keeps that info to himself. I will be
surrounding you in prayers, my friend, and I know that many other molers
will be as well. Love, Joicy