[MOL] Offer Of A Lifetime!! [02564] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Offer Of A Lifetime!!

This message complies with the proposed
United States Federal requirements for
commercial email bill, Section 301.
For additional info see: http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html">http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
Per Section 301, Paragraph (A)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of
this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a REMOVE in subject line to: yesUcan2@freemail.org.mk
or by calling 1-888-248-7076

                           # 1 FASTEST PAYING PROGRAM IN THE WORLD!  PERIOD!

In Just 6 weeks nearly $600,000 has already been paid out to our members!
This program will easily pay out $1 million by Thanksgiving.  And this is just the beginning!

This flyer is one of 120,000 that are being E-Mailed this week.  I seriously urge you to pull the fax-on-demand
to get the information you need to make your decision.  Those who respond quickly will benefit from our efforts.
First in First Paid!

Discover the Secret to Fast Paychecks!  It's Simple!  It's Fun!

Pull the F.O.D. @ 1-703-834-8994  Doc. 056
Then call Rick@ 1-412-884-6640 for Q&A and sponsor information.
Or fill in the blanks below and I will call ASAP!
Fax to: 1-412-884-1071