[MOL] Re: Christine...I'm back!!! [02562] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Christine...I'm back!!!

Thanks for the nice message about everyone liking to have me visit... when
is my week with you??!!  LOL!!  I will get rested soon and be back up to my
late night antics...  I have missed you too my friend.... Love and hugs,
Carla