[MOL] Back in Ohio again!! [02560] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Back in Ohio again!!

Well, I am home again and was surprised that there were only about 1300 emails waiting...  I wonder if I will ever make it through them or not?

I just wanted to send hug and forewarn you all that I will be doing some picture scanning soon and if you want to see any of them.. let me know so that I can send them to you...

Love you all and am truly going to try to catch up on the health and happiness of you all.. God Bless you.. Carla