[MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how does on [02556] Medicine On Line

[MOL] How does this thing work?????? Who get the message and how does one acess this MOL?

I just joined this group but do not understand how one gets messages.
Does everyone get this message and decide if one wants to reply???
I sent a very lengthy E mail to all of you. Who reads or access to it.
The home page etc. dosen't explain the process. I guess tomorrow some of
you will respond. Why didn't I get my message if I sent it to the MOL
address???
A very confused Doc. Rainbow