Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Cathy, I think your strategy is a good one -- many of us react initially
to difficult news with anger and denial first, and just have to work it
through. Your folks are very lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.
You and your family are in my prayers. Love, Joicy