[MOL] RELAPSED HODGKINS DISEASE [02554] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RELAPSED HODGKINS DISEASE

Hi,

I' m sorry to hear that you have relapsed. My daughter is about to undergo a
lymph node biopsy tomorrow morning.  She had an auto. transplant last year for
relapsed disease.  This seems to be a never ending nightmare.  I thought after
her transplant, she would  be cured.  But she's haveing fever and itching,
classic symptoms of hodgkins.  We'll know tomorrow if she has relapsed again.

Are you undergoing treatment now?  My fear is that there won't be anya
treatment plan for my daughter.

Please respond.
Ashleigh's Mom