[MOL] Cathy -Staten Island Girl? [02551] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cathy -Staten Island Girl?

Hey lady if you are in S.I. you are a stones throw away.  I'm on Long Island
in Westbury.  We are going to have to get together and compare our ACCENTS.
Hey JOHN should I use my Looonnnnng Island Accent?
Ha ha
Love, Hugs, Kisses
Pj