Re: [MOL] dad's results [02549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Hi Lillian:
I am hanging in there.  I am taking it one day at a time.  Thanks for thinking
of me and praying for my Dad.  We need all the prayers we can get right now.
Sometimes I feel like this is all a bad dream and I am gonna wake up.  I wish.
Love, Cathy.