[MOL] Hi from Dee [02544] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi from Dee

Hi Cathy,

I will be praying for your dad. He is very lucky
to have you fighting for him. They can't do
it alone that is for sure.

Thanks for your kind words about my dad, I just
can't believe how anyone deserves this
rotten disease. It is so unfair!!!!

Keep in touch and keep your chin up,
Dee