Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02542] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Cathy:  Have you checked out SRS  (bloodless surgery) ?  We find that
alternatives along with traditional treatment is the best avenue to pursue.
 Timing is everything, I agree; but somehow your mom needs to be worked
with as her attitude is toxic and your Dad needs working with as his is
toxic also.  It is so so important that cancer patients do not be around
toxic, as the will to live is 50% of the cure.  Hang tough Cathy and you
know the prayers are going up a mile a min.  Your friend, lillian