Re: [MOL] Essiac Tea [02540] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Essiac Tea

Hi Kathy,

Emmett is 100% correct in making sure you read the
labels. The Essiac Tea that I got for my dad was
made by the comapny that Emmett mentioned. There
are alot of copycats
out there so do be careful and have the health
food store order the proper one for you
if they don't carry it!

Hope that this finds you well and enjoying a nice
evening,

Love,
Dee