Re: [MOL] dad's results [02538] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Cathy !  Hey girlfriend, how are you doing?  I know things are tough right
now and that you will need to draw on every ounce of strength you have.
Think this is what that old saying "seperating the men from the boys means,
or should I say the women from the girls?  Keeping you in my prayers and
saying them for dad too.  Love, lillian