Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam [02537] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam

Thanks Lil,
Did any of you guys see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert? I loved this movie,
very ocker!
Love Mam
PS. We also say closet, queens, fags, etc. I have had many friends over the
years of different sexual persuasions, and that is their business. I can't
afford to judge others, I have too many of my own hang ups! lol