[MOL] Hi from Dee [02536] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi from Dee

Hi Lillian,

What do you mean by writing in a foreign language?
You sound perfectly fluent in
English if you ask me :)

I live in New Bern, North Carolina, I think that
we are not that far apart.

Tell me your story and how you came to be part of
the MOL group, if you
don't mind.

Regards,
Dee