Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam [02535] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] re canadians/accents/Mam

I think you stay up all night just to zap us with your wonderful sense of
humor !  By the way
we call them closet queen's !  However; we are all God's children or old
f----; which ever and this I respect.
Take care friend, love lillian