Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Lillian:
Thanks for the reply and the helpful advice.  I have and continue to search
for other avenues.  Right now, my father is so depressed and upset that he
won't consider anything.  My mom is beside herself with grief and she thinks
that no matter what we try we will never beat this.  I am trying to remain
positive.  I told my husband tonight at dinner, I am gonna let them absorb
this for a few days and then I will approach them again with the alternatives.
Sometimes, timing is everything.  Thanks for the support though.  This journey
seems to be getting harder and harder.
Cathy