[MOL] Hey John! [02533] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hey John!

I am afraid the secret about the way our loos flush is out! Oh Dear :(
I have just realised that all this time, I have been writng things that are
perfectly natural to me (must be the blonde hair, lol), but would be
difficult for some of the people on mol to understand...so I am including
some of the more common contracted expressions we use, and their meanings.
:)
Here goes:
betcha (bet you)
carn! (come on)
dunno (don't know)
'em (them)
emma chisit? (how much is it?)
g'day (good day) betcha all knew that one!
gidday (same as above)
gimme (give me)
gonna or gunna (going to)
gotcha! (got you)
gotta (got to)
helluva (hell of a)
how ya goin mate....orright? (How are you going, mate...all right?)
on ya! (good on you)
wanna (want to)
ya (you)

That aught ta keep ya's goin for while,
catch ya later, chin chin, ciao, cop ya later, hooray, hooroo, love ya and
leave ya, nightie night, see ya, see you in the soup, see you later,
alligator, so long, tally ho, ta ta, toodle-oo, toodle pip, catchya round
like a fruitloop, bye!
Love Mam