Re: [MOL] dad's results [02530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Hi Mam:
I know in my heart what you are saying is 100% correct, it's just that it will
take me a couple of days to get over this and move on.  I feel so bad for my
Dad.  He is currently on Essiac Tea.  Thanks for the prayers and encouragement
- it means alot to me.
Cathy.