Re: [MOL] dad's results [02527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Thanks Dee for the encouragement.  My father is currently taking Essiac Tea.
I am looking into something called Cantron now.  Have you heard of this?  This
week has been so hard and my heart breaks for my Dad.  I won't allow myself or
him to give up hope though.  I will be praying that all turns out well for
your Dad too.
Cathy