Re: [MOL]Suzanne! [02524] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Suzanne!

I will keep you posted, Lillian; but in the meantime you have got to rest
and get your strengh back no matter how many computer withdrawal symptoms
appear! :)

Tomorrow morning at 9:15 a.m. we begin this new regimen.  I am so lloking
forward to this I could just shit!

(didn't mean to offend anyone)

Take care my friend

Suzanne