Re: [MOL]Jeanne [02519] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Jeanne

I thought of you on Wednesday morning. It was the kind of morning I thought
you would enjoy, with a fine mist and billowing fog. You could not tell
where the land ended and the heavens began. The world was painted with the
same grey paintbrush.
With changing the clocks, it gets dark around 5:30 p.m. It makes the nights
feel realllllly long. I was so agitated with the kids last night, I went to
bed around 8:30. Very unusual for me.
Have a couple of jobs I am working on but don't get really busy until
around February. Just about all my customers are the "shoebox" kind. It
takes several years to train them. LOL.
Let us know how your appt goes in December. I don't envy you. I said in an
earlier post I would never be able to have that procedure done and I meant
it but several others have (and lived through it. LOL). Best of luck. Take
care.
Christine