Re: [MOL] Carla [02513] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla

No, I was referring to someone Lillian had said she would write to on
Friday and I said, after Carla is gone. I think everyone would love to have
you visit them. You sound like a lot of fun. (Now the invitations will be
flooding in). Will be nice to have you home. We seem to be the only ones up
late at night. (I'm lonely. I have no one to talk to anymore in the wee
hours of the morning. LOL). Have a safe trip home. Look forward to talking
to you soon.
Christine