Re: [MOL] Welcome to Dr. Rainbow [02511] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome to Dr. Rainbow

Dear Larry:  Welcome to our wonderful forum.  I know John has already did
the braging about our wonderful people; so I will keep this short and send
you a very warm and friendly WELCOME TO MOL !

Your Rosebud project was a huge success and congradulations are in order.
Thank you for your caring, giving and sharing to those who walk this
journey.

Your friend, Lillian