Re: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD [02507] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Beautifully put Les. That is one reason that no matter how busy I am in my
life (and I have my plate full), I make it a priority to respond to my mail
everyday. You guys are very important to me and an integral part of my life
and I love you all.
Christine