Re: [MOL] dad's results [02506] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

I am sorry to hear the discouraging about your Dad. I will continue to pray
for him. Do check out clinical trials and Cantron. I see Lil has sent you
some info. Several have suggested essiac tea as well. I have heard many
good things about the tea. Don't forget hope and attitude can help beat the
odds. Remember to look after yourself during the difficult time.
Christine