Re: [MOL] Benefit for Lisa's boys/Update on the Roses [02505] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Benefit for Lisa's boys/Update on the Roses

That sounds like it was a great evening (under the circumstances). It is
wonderful how people rally around when you need them. I hope it, and time,
will help with the grieving process. Thanks for updating us.
Christine