[MOL] Essiac Tea [02500] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Essiac Tea

Dear Kathy,

I found out about Essiac from a MOL in Canada. I
looked it up on the internet and was VERY
impressed with the information I read about it (
eleven printed pages).

If you want more info please let me know. You can
purchase Essiac at your local health food
store or they can order it for you. It's about $40
per bottle. This makes 72 oz. of tea and a
person only takes 4 oz. per day (2oz.-AM/2oz.PM).

I know think that you may want to consider taking
it as a preventative measure. Maybe the doctor
can add more light on the subject for you.

Regards,
Dee